Dog training is not a simple task and it requires you to be patient. French bulldogs are very smart dogs but they can be stubborn at times and become headstrong, which means they can be somewhat challenging to train. Partnering with a great breeder who has already socialized the puppy as well as started the training process (making it fun rather than formal training sessions – remember, they are still young puppies) is important to making sure you have the very best companion French bulldog. Training French bulldog puppy can be a bit of challenge. French bulldogs are intelligent, but they may not always like to do what you tell them to. Furthermore, French bulldogs must be taught proper behavior from an early age because Frenchies tend to have a mind of their own and it is easier for them to develop bad habits than good ones. So, take your French bulldog’s age into consideration as you train him or her.
For a new French Bulldog puppy, a lot of training can be done with positive reinforcement and good judgement on the part of the French Bulldog owner. Training for French Bulldogs does not have to be harsh or aggressive towards them. It is best to train French Bulldogs by using rewards such as treats, toys, and affection in order to encourage learning good behavior. This will create a happy atmosphere for both you and your Frenchie when they learn something correctly rather than just scolding them when they do something wrong. French Bulldogs are also very sensitive when it comes to how they are treated by their French Bulldog owner.
Here are a few tips when working and training your Frenchie:
– Decide on the behavior that you want changed. This step is crucial as you need to decide which behavior(s) will change before training begins since different behaviors will need different training methods. For example, if French bulldog puppy won’t stop jumping on guests, you’ll need to train French bulldog puppy not to jump and also teach French bulldog puppy how to relax.
– Keep French bulldog training sessions short and interesting. Frenchies get bored easily and will quit if French bulldog training sessions become too long or too repetitious.
– Be consistent when French bulldog training your French Bulldog Puppy. All members of the household should use the same commands, words, and techniques while French Bull dog is being trained. Training French Bull dog in this way will help him learn what is expected of him which French Bull dog can perform.
– Reward good behavior while extinguishing bad behavior with a treat or toy during French bulldog training sessions. French bulldogs are clever and will quickly learn if French bulldog training sessions are enjoyable.
– French Bull dog Training should be fun for French bulldog Puppies. A few minutes of French Bulldog training per day is enough. French bulldogs do not require rigorous exercise, nor are they able to perform the same tasks as large breed dogs unless they have been specifically bred or trained for these purposes.
Remember, when training your Frenchie, have fun and keep the sessions short and engaging.
Your Frenchie pup will thank you!